Modeone Health Ltd (“Duty Doctors”) is the owner and operator of www.mydutydoctors.com (“the Website”) and any other software, online platform, website, mobile or tablet application or domains used to provide our services, including but not limited to Duty Doctors ERP, Duty Doctors CareCredit, Duty Doctors Cover, Duty Doctors Care Provision and My Duty Doctors (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”).
Protected Health Information
“Protected Health Information” or “PHI” is information about you as a patient, including information that can reasonably be used to identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition, the provision of health care to you and/or the payment for that care. Duty Doctors provides its services to health service providers, and when we process PHI on behalf of such health service providers, we are acting as a “Business Associate” to them. Therefore, Duty Doctors have adopted and maintains appropriate physical, technical, administrative, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the Protected Health Information we process. We shall not access, use, or disclose the Protected Health Information except as permitted by the health service providers, you, and/or applicable law. Duty Doctors strives to protect the privacy of the Personal Information it processes, and to avoid inadvertent disclosure.
Information Provided Directly By You
We may collect certain information about you provided directly to us, such as when you request information, create, modify or log into your Duty Doctors account, request Services, complete a Duty Doctors form, survey, questionnaire or application, contact customer support, enter into a service provider agreement, make a purchase, join or enroll for an event or otherwise communicate with us in any manner. This information may include, without limitation: name, date of birth, e-mail address, physical address, business address, phone number, photograph, credit card or other method of payment information, or any other personal information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Through Your Use of Our Services
We may collect certain information about you, your activity on our Website and your computer or device when using our Services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring web page address, advertising that you click on) and how you interact with other users and us. The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services.
- When you register for an account with our Service.
- When we receive information from a healthcare facility.
- When we receive information from a medical professional or physician.
- When you interact with us through Customer Support.
- When you order products or services from, or through our Service.
- When you provide responses to a survey.
- When you answer questions on a questionnaire.
- When you join or enroll in an event through our Services.
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Services.
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or Website
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our products or Services, whether via email or other means.
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, events or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums, reviews or provide or post user generated content or other submissions.
We also automatically collect information via the Website or Service using various technologies, including, but not limited to Cookies and Web Beacons (explained below). We may collect your IP address, browsing behaviour and device IDs. This information is used by us in order to enable us to better understand how our Services are being used by visitors and allows us to administer and customize the Services to improve your overall experience.
Information Collected from Third-Party Sources
We may also receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by applicable law which we may combine with other information we collect through our Services. For example if you choose to link, create, or log in to your Duty Doctors account with a social media service, or a payment provider, or if you engage with a separate App or Website that uses our API, or whose API we use, we may receive information about you or your connections from that Website or App. This includes, without limitation, profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, your contact names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other identifiers and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is solely dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
Cookies, Log Files and Anonymous Identifiers
- When you visit our Services, we may send one or more Cookies – small data files – to your computer to uniquely identify your browser and let us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Sites. “Cookies” are small text files that websites and other online services use to store information about users on the users own computers. A Cookie may convey anonymous information about how you browse the Services to us so we can provide you with a more personalized experience but does not collect personal information about you. Cookies allow the Sites to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient. For example, cookies can be used to store your sign-in credentials so that you do not have to enter them each time you return to a website. Cookies also may be used to store a unique identification number tied to your computer so that a website can recognize you as the same user across different visits to the website. A Cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the Cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the Cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value. Certain Cookies may be used on the Sites regardless of whether you are logged in to your account or not.
- Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that remain in the Cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website.
- Persistent Cookies remain in the Cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific Cookie).
- We may use session Cookies to track the total number of visitors to our Website, this is done on an anonymous aggregate basis (as Cookies do not in themselves carry any personal data).
- We may also employ Cookies so that we remember your computer when it is used to return to the Website to help customize your Duty Doctors web experience. We may associate personal information with a Cookie file in those instances.
- Duty Doctors may use third-party services such as Google Analytics to help understand use of the Services. These services typically collect the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including Cookies and your IP address. They receive this information and their use of it is governed by their respective privacy policies. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences . To provide website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser add-on, which is available by visiting Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. For additional information on how Google uses data when you use Google partners’ sites or apps, go here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- When you use our Services, we may employ Web Beacons (also known as clear GIFs or tracking pixels) to anonymously track online usage patterns. No Personally Identifiable Information from your account is collected using these Web Beacons.
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, IP address, other unique identifiers, device type, operating system version, browser type, the request type, the content of your request, settings of the device and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
When you use the Services, depending on your device settings, we may collect information about your precise location. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address. Disabling the geolocation function may prevent you from using certain features of Services that require location information.
Call and SMS Data
In connection with providing Service, we may receive call and SMS data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message. You consent to the receipt, collection and storage of this information
Our Services are intended for users who have attained the age of majority where they reside (18 years of age or older in most jurisdictions). Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information (PII) from persons under the age of 13 in the United States (“U.S.”), or under the age of 16 in the European Union (“EU”), the “Protected Age” without parental consent unless permitted by law. If you are under the Protected Age, please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the Protected Age, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a person under the Protected Age, we will delete such information from our records. Duty Doctors does permit users who have attained the age of majority (i.e. parents, legal guardians, medical professionals and physicians) to submit, store and share personal information regarding parties under the Protected Age provided that they certify that they have the authority to use our Services on their behalf.
Protective Measures We Use
We have put in place, physical, technical and administrative measures that are intended to help protect your information, and that of your patients in our possession against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Although we take measures to secure your information, and that of your patients, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or searches, or other information will always remain secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our information storage, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet including, without limitation, email and text transmissions. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable jurisdictional laws and regulations.
The Legal Basis and Reasons for Collection and Processing Your Personal Information
The legal basis upon which we rely for the collection and processing of your Personal Information is the following:
- It is necessary for entering into, or performing, the obligations of a contract between you and Duty Doctors, including, without limitation, the Terms of Service agreement which may be accessed by you here (https://Duty Doctorshealth.com/terms), or a healthcare facility or healthcare provider Service Agreement;
- It is necessary to register you as a user, manage your account and profile, and authenticate you when you log in.
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests in the proper administration of our Website, our Service and our business; analyzing the use of the website and our Services; assuring the security of our website and Services; maintaining back-ups of our databases; and communicating with you;
- To resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, comments and questions, to analyze crash information, to repair and improve the Services and provide other customer support.
- To send communications via email and within the Services, including, for example, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, product updates, security alerts, and administrative, billing and account management related messages.
- To send promotional communications that you have consented to receive or have expressed a legitimate interest in receiving.
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests in the protection and assertion of our legal rights, and the legal rights of others, including you.
- It is necessary for our compliance with certain legal provisions which may require us to process your personal data. By way of example, and without limitation, we may be required by law to disclose your personal data to law enforcement or a regulatory agency.
- How We Use Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting, holding, using and disclosing your Information is for our legitimate business purposes and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using the Service. We will not share, rent, sell, lease or barter your information, and that of your patients, to anyone unless you grant us explicit permission for this information to be shared.
We will use this information in order to:
- Provide users with our Services and Customer Support including, but not limited to verifying your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management or system maintenance
- Track your billing and payment history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes
- Contact you and provide you with important notices
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations
- Resolve problems and disputes and engage in other legal and security matters.
- Detect and prevent fraud or abuse.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and any terms and conditions of any other agreements for our Services.
- Build new services and other purposes as deemed necessary by Duty Doctors upon notification to you.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Duty Doctors and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws.
- Display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you or other users based on your location, interests, as well as your activities on our Services.
- Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity including, without limitation, infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties.
How We Share Information We Collect
- With your healthcare facility, medical professional or physician and their employees.
- With third party Service Providers that provide a variety of services on our behalf. For example, we may rely on service providers to provide web analytics, data processing, advertising, email distribution and other services. These service providers are expected to protect the confidentiality, integrity and security of the information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
- With the general public if you submit content to a part of our Services that are viewable by the general public, such as a forum or community area.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other websites or apps that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate
- With current and future Duty Doctors subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services, including payment processing services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data verification, data centralization and/or logistics purposes
- With affiliated entities that provide payment processing services on our behalf.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Duty Doctors or others
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We only use such data in the aggregate form and our analytical services do not record any personal information.
We may disclose Your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney or accountant)
- To our third-party vendors and service providers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the processing of payments, handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential.
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency.
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property.
- Duty Doctors also uses this de-identified and anonymized Aggregated Data to improve the Nigerian healthcare system by sharing information with appropriate agencies and third parties. Most of this work will be in partnership with the public sector, including the Ministry of Health, as well as various NGOs, Universities and Health Management Organizations (HMO’s). This information will be applied to enabling more accurate treatment, monitoring health trends, improving resource allocation, enabling various healthcare operations, and improving research capabilities.
Sharing Information with Law Enforcement
Duty Doctors is committed to cooperating with law enforcement while respecting everyone’s right to privacy. If Duty Doctors receives a request for user account information from a government agency investigating criminal activity, we will review the request to be certain that it satisfies all legal requirements before releasing information to the requesting agency.
Social Media Sharing
- Our Services may now or in the future integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other Apps, sites, or media, and vice versa, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
- Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting publicly to a social sharing service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set with the social sharing service. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others. If you remove information that you posted to the social sharing service, copies may still remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users or third parties, using the social sharing service, have re-shared, copied or saved that User Content.
User Content and Public Sharing
- You will need to contact Duty Doctors if you wish to have this personally identifiable information removed from our Service. Please note that responding to your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal from the internet if the content or information has been reposted by another party. To request removal of content or information, please contact us at support@Duty Doctorshealth.com .
Advertising and Analytic Services Provided by Others
Links to Third-Party Websites
Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers may transmit or give you the ability to enable a “do not track” feature that sends signals to the websites you visit or other online services with which the browser communicates, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different from blocking or deleting Cookies, as browsers with a “do not track” feature enabled may still accept Cookies. There currently is no accepted standard for how to respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal. If a standard for responding is established, we may revisit our Policy on responding to these signals.
International Privacy Practices
You may access or modify your account information at any time by logging into your online account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at support@myduty doctors.com . Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debit on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms of Service, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Promotional Information opt Out
Your Access and Rights to Your Personal Information
You have certain rights in relation to Personal Information we hold about you. You can exercise any of the following rights by contacting us using any of the methods in the Contact section below. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Right of Correction or Completion of Your Personal Data. If personal information we hold about you is not accurate, out of date or incomplete, you have a right to have the data corrected or completed. To make corrections to your account please contact us at the email address in our Contact section below.
- Right of Erasure or Deletion of Your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that personal information we hold about you is deleted. If we cannot delete the information you want, we will let you know and explain why. To request information deletion please contact us at the email address in our Contact section below.
- Right to Object to or Restrict Processing of Your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information. For example, you have the right to object to use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Similarly, you have the right to object to use of your personal information if we are processing your information based on legitimate interests and there are no compelling legitimate grounds for our processing which supersede your rights and interests. You may also have the right to restrict our use of your personal information, such as in circumstances where you have challenged the accuracy of the information and during the period where we are verifying its accuracy. To object to or restrict processing please contact us at the email address in our Contact section below.
- Right to Data Portability or Transfer of Your Personal Data. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we maintain about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format. To receive a copy of the information we maintain about you please contact us at the email address in our Contact section below.
- Right to Withdrawal of Consent. If you have given your consent to us to process and share your Personal Information after we have requested it, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent please contact us at the email address in our Contact section below.
Our Information Retention Policy
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain the information we collect for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, we will retain information for at least 1 year or for as long as needed for our legal purposes in accordance with applicable law. We will only retain your Personal Data for so long as we reasonably need to unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
If you have any questions or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us through any of the methods below. When you contact us, we will ask you to verify your identity.